[getdns-api] resolution_type vs. resolver_type

Melinda Shore melinda.shore at nomountain.net
Tue Aug 12 16:00:03 CEST 2014

Hi:

Shumon Huque was asking why the resolver_type attribute
in the Python bindings wasn't seeming to be set correctly.
I'd coded this up directly from the API spec without
thinking about it very carefully, and on closer inspection
of the specification it turns out that while the setter
function in the spec is called context_set_resolution_type(),
the dictionary key in the data returned from
context_get_api_information() is "resolver_type".  I think
these should probably be brought into alignment, although
I have no strong feelings about which is preferable.

Melinda

--
Melinda Shore
No Mountain Software